Golf More Corporate Memberships 2021
The Golf Club at Cedar Creek Golf Memberships held by Corporations shall meet the following guidelines:
- All designee's must be a current employee of said corporation.
- Each designee must be 21 Years of Age in the current calendar year.
- The Corporation may elect to reassign their designated spots to different individuals by notifying the General Manager, in writing.
- Corporations will be billed directly for all dues incurred at Cedar Creek. Each designee is responsible for all personal future bills incurred at Cedar Creek.
- All Corporate Memberships must be approved by the General Manager of Cedar Creek. Cedar Creek Management reserves the right to limit Corporate Memberships and has the ability to tailor memberships to each individual Corporation based upon specific needs.
Golf Rounds may be used by designees of said corporation or used by corporate guests of designees. All corporate guests must be accompanied by at least one corporate designee or special arrangements must be made with the General Manager or Golf Professionals. Any future rounds that exceed Golf Round Programs will be billed at the appropriate guest rate to the corporation.
Please call General Manager David Cornelius at (608) 783-8100 ext. 212 or e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org with any further questions or thoughts regarding golf membership information.